join our team
Job Title: DoD Recruiter
- Source for quality candidates in the DoD training and operations environment using a variety of tools.
- Provides recruiting expertise to hiring managers in the organization.
- Extends verbal offers and negotiates salaries with selected new hires on behalf of the organization.
- Coordinates hiring recommendations and recruiting activities between operations and the human resources department.
- Attends weekly recruiting meetings designed to update status of open positions and share recruiting strategies.
- Maintains thorough administration of company’s internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to support the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
- Supports company’s Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) using a variety of measures and tools designed to attract candidates in areas with stated goals.
- Knowledge of resume-tracking software.
- Knowledge of the military structure and defense contracting environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient knowledge of OFCCP guidelines to government contractors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to form candidate pools and coordinate interviews for multiple hiring managers supporting various disciplines.
- Knowledge of employment practices for government contractors.
- Ability to use Internet based and data base tools to create effective searches for quality candidates.
- Proficient skill at negotiating salary with understanding of various types of contracts.
Minimum education and years of experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) additional years of experience in the Recruiting and/or HR fields.
- Three (3) years of recruiting in government and military contracting environment
EEO statement EOE minority/female/disability/veteran