recruiting for a
Job Title: Application Developer
This developer will be part of a software development team building complex software, IaaS, and PaaS cloud solutions on multiple environments for DoD clients.
- Three years’ experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients (via engineering, testing, deployment, operation, or maintenance of IT systems)
- DOD 8570 IAT/IAM Level II certification (Security+ or equivalent) OR obtain certification within 60 days of hire
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud solutions
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems and command line interfaces
- Experience with RHEL
- Experience with software version control systems (i.e., Git)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques and ceremonies preferred; Experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence) a plus.
Minimum education and years of experience:
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology field
Or 5 years of application and/or software programming experience
Candidate must be an organized self-starter, able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment. Strong written and verbal skills are a must. Knowledge of secure IT architecture and computing hardware and software is beneficial.