- 4+ years of experience designing and developing software with strong a strong object-oriented programming and computer science foundation
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework
- Hands-on knowledge of the KingswaySoft Microsoft Dynamics CRM SSIS Integration Toolkit
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include Server Side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, ASP.net, REST/OData and SOAP endpoints
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Microsoft Azure, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Deployment Slots, Azure Key Vault
- Office 365 integration with Dynamics CRM, specifically SharePoint Online
- Relational database design and development
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software security best practice
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Unit testing
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
As part of a multi-year initiative to redesign our core enterprise application architecture, we are migrating our business divisions to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online on an aggressive schedule.
- Perform Dynamics CRM configuration, custom assembly development and User Interface modifications.
- Work with the team to migrate data from legacy CRM platforms on Dynamics CRM.