FT. BELVOIR, VA
- Four years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing an enterprise level environment.
- Four years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments.
- Three years of experience implementing Microsoft best practices and recommending approaches for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by the DOD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
- Two years of experience in PowerShell, including SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
- Four years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Three years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and troubleshooting IP, DNS, loadbalancing problems.
- TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE).
- Productivity (SharePoint) Certification.
INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence forces;
conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition command and the National Intelligence Community.
- Maintain three (3) integration farms (1 ea. NIPR, 1 ea. SIPR, and 1 ea. JWICS) that include fifteen (15) servers to resemble production environments.
- Administration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include 45 daily system checks, with all critical checks being completed by 1000hrs and recorded to the JWICS portal NLT 1200hrs.
- Apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) within 30 calendar days of release.
- Develop and maintain documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies.
- As requested provide detailed SharePoint site metrics of all organization portals to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, and modify report criteria as needed.
- Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on the supported networks, with quarterly review and updating as required.
- Research and resolve SharePoint errors using administrative log files and provide broad spectrum support for users as needed.
- Must notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
- Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions.
- Configuration management data shall be timely updated within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure and the contractor will report the updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports .
- Monitor and assume responsibility of trouble tickets assigned to the SharePoint Administration branch, assign specific ticket for resolution, and prioritize tickets.