FT. BELVOIR, VA
- Four years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, and creating/modifying web parts,creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
- Two years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) – Windows
INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence forces;
conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition command and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide Microsoft SharePoint development and programming support across the supported networks and 40 web applications. The Government projects an annual
- growth of 10% on web applications supported by the SharePoint developers assigned to this task.
- Provide web development and version control for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using Government provided tools (Microsoft Visual Studio 2016 and later and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2016 and later).
- Create fully deployable solutions for all custom code applications.
- Estimate level of effort required for all design, development, deployment, and testing and provide information to COR.
- Create and update wireframes, mockups, Use Case Diagrams, and Flowcharts.
- During the development phase, use TFS for all code changes.
- Update/create the Operations and System documentation (A015).
- Create/update unit test plans and record the results (A015).
- Create/update system test plans and test cases for use by the QA team or other testers where identified (A015).
- Collaborate with the QA team to mitigate all findings identified during testing.
- Build fully deployable packages for development, staging, integration, and production environments and submit deployment requests for approval.
- Use all approved Government provided templates for required documentation.
- Ensure all development related documents are stored in a single document repository, identified by the Government.
- Adhere to software development methods including Agile, SCRUM, and Lean in the development of software.
- Provide project status reports to the Government at all stages of the project lifecycle (A011).
- Utilize a bug tracking system/TFS to record and report failings to project managers.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is complete for each application (examples include: SOPs, “How To” guides, testing plans, accreditation paperwork).
- Provide deskside training and support for staff, end users, and managers of applications.