FT. BELVOIR, VA
- Five years of experience in out of-the box SharePoint design and customization with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint out-of the-box solutions
- Three years of experience working with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint
- Three years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Three years of experience working with SharePoint 2010 or newer, including workflow and content management
- Three years of experience using SharePoint designer, creating pages and using web parts, including data, content, supporting services, and applicable registries
- Three years of experience working with customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence forces;
conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition command and the National Intelligence Community.
- Perform management of 600 SharePoint site collections across the supported networks. The Government projects an annual growth of 10% on site collection supported by this task
- Act as the entry point for SharePoint support of DAIIS hosted sites.
- Work closely with the DAIIS Requirements Engineer to document requirements for customers and estimate timelines for the delivery of custom work.
- Create custom site functions, workflows, forms, and business processes using SharePoint designer and Nintex.
- Work closely with SharePoint farm administrators to identify and resolve issues with site collection storage quotas, user profiles, and other SharePoint service applications.
- Configure site-level search, keywords, and “best bets” to enhance the end user search experience.
- Support content classification using managed metadata, knowledge browsing, navigation, and search-driven content discovery.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on Intelligence Community classification markings, guidance, and releasability across the supported networks.
- Define and manage permissions for users.
- Support the identification and resolution of SharePoint issue and problems.
- The Government estimates this support at ten (10) SharePoint issues/Problems per week, based upon historical averages.
- Compile monthly system metrics and perform analysis to uncover storage trends and determine recommendations for site collection management.
- Process requests for new site collections, ensuring proper web application and managed paths are selected based on customer organization.
- Create and manage subsites, lists, and libraries to define the taxonomy and structure of the data stored within the site collection based on customer requests.
- Manage SharePoint features at the site collection and subsite level.
- Manage branding, themes, page layouts, and web parts in accordance with DAIIS policies and governance.
- Develop and maintain documentation and continuity books for the Intelligence Support Center tasks and procedures (A011).
- Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four (4) hours. (A004)
- Notify the user community of any scheduled outages NLT 5 calendar days in advance of the scheduled event.