CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA / RICHMOND, VA / VIENNA, VA
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- 5+ years of experience developing on the Sitecore platform (working knowledge of Sitecore 9.0 preferred; Sitecore 8.2+ required)
- 2+ years as a team lead with excellent communication skills and proven ability to mentor/coach fellow developers regarding best practices
- Ability to conduct code reviews of internal team or vendors’ work
- Experience building, inspecting, and managing deployments using Azure DevOps
- Experience using Glass, Synthesis, or another ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore
- Experience using TDS and/or Unicorn for tracking Sitecore item changes
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Experience with:
- Object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Software security best practices
- .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
- Current Web UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Relational database design and development
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Unit testing
- Content management systems
- Azure PaaS is a plus
- Helix is a plus
- Sitecore certification is a plus
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
Do you enjoy designing and developing smart solutions to challenging technical problems? Do you believe in doing things well and doing them right without sacrificing project deadlines? Are you a team player? If so we have a place for you.
As a successful candidate, you will be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You will have strong organizational, people and time management skills and be able to handle multiple priorities with demanding time frames.
Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment of application software across multiple systems on a fast-paced, agile development schedule.
Work directly with developers, project leads and project stakeholders to understand and resolve issues and clarify requirements.
Respond to production issues by conducting root cause analysis and identifying the underlying issue.