recruiting for a
Senior Systems Engineer
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
- Develop and maintain CONOPS and Guidance Documents, Onboarding presentations, Team SOPs for supporting user access.
- Review system artifacts and for each IDAM component, develop and maintain CONOPS, Installation and Configuration Guides, and ICDs. Brief application owners on technical integration points.
- Support definition, prioritization, testing and release of IDAM changes within the established Agile process
- Participate in approximately 5 Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with prospective tenants as needed to explain the implementation.
- Assist government personnel with prioritization and transition planning to migrate IdP subscribers to IDAM services.
- 10 years’ experience designing and implementing information management systems.
- Three years within the past five years of experience in product development, requirements generation, and testing methodologies, including direct control and responsibility over subordinate engineers working requirements, design, implementation, and testing of distributed cloud applications and services.
- Three years within the past five years of experience in development, implementation, and administration of multi-tenant, enterprise web-based solutions using automated processes and tools to perform system availability and integrity monitoring, validate security and configuration compliance, and ensure sensitive data protection.
- Three years within the past five years of experience with commercial cloud service providers engineering solutions in a Linux and Windows multi-tenant environment on commercial cloud services (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
Minimum education and years of experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics. Fifteen years’ experience in designing and implementing information management systems may substitute for academic degree.