- 4+ years of experience designing and developing software .
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Experience with:
- Object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Software security best practices
- .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
- Current Web UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Relational database design and development
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Unit testing
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Content management systems
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred .
Reporting to Software Development Manager
- Software Engineer III to participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment of application software across multiple systems on a fast-paced, agile development schedule.
- The Software Engineer III works directly with developers, project leads and project stakeholders to understand and resolve issues and clarify requirements.
- Respond to production issues by conducting root cause analysis and identifying the underlying issue.